Online Group Hypnobirthing Course
Looking for an online group hypnobirthing course?
Let Hypnobirthing Mumma bring an online group hypnobirthing course to the comfort of your home. You don’t even need to leave your front room, you can wear your PJ’s if you like and still have the full benefit of learning about hypnobirthing in a group environment.
The online course is run over a maximum of 8 hours consisting of 3 sessions from 19.00 – 21.30 via Zoom.
Online group course hypnobirthing dates and times
Last call for 2021 – Tuesday 30 November, Tuesday 7th & 14th December
January course – Tuesday 4th, 11th & 18th January
February course – Tuesday 1st, 8th & 15th February
March course – Tuesday 1st, 8th, 15th February
I don’t overfill courses as I want everybody to be able to ask questions and fully immerse themselves in hypnobirthing. To ensure this is the case I only teach a maximum of five couples per course. This group size allows me to get to know you all individually.
The cost is £175 per couple.
What would I get out of an online group Hypnobirthing class?
Joining this group hypnobirthing course is a great way to not only to learn all about hypnobirthing but also to chat with other expectant parents. A group course offers you the opportunity to meet friendly faces who share the same outlook on birth as you do.
An environment where I encourage you to share your thoughts around birth with like-minded people. Many of which have heard about the benefits of hypnobirthing for Mum, Dad and baby and want to learn as much as possible.
The benefits of Hypnobirthing
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes women refer to their birth being pain free.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with hypnobirthing births.
- The need for drugs and intervention is reduced, which allows your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Hypnobirthing babies tend to show less distress during birth, are often very alert after birth and calmer babies.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
- Hypnobirthing gives you a voice to ensure you are an active part of any decision that need to be made during labour.
Interested in booking a hypnobirthing course? What to know more?
The online group course is hosted via Zoom meaning I can teach you wherever you may be in the UK or the world. I also teach private hypnobirthing courses in Hampton, Isleworth, Kingston, Richmond, St Margaret’s, Sunbury, Teddington, Twickenham and surrounding areas. So to find out more about hypnobirthing or to book your hypnobirthing classes get in touch – I’d love to hear from you.