Looking for a group hypnobirthing course in Hampton?
Hypnobirthing Mumma’s October course in St Margarets is now underway but I’m delighted to be offering the November group Hypnobirthing course in Hampton Hill. The course will be held in the heart of Hampton Hill at The Little Gym. A great environment for not only little ones to develop flexibility, strength, balance and coordination through varied physical activities but also a great teaching environment for my hypnobirthing courses. Allowing participants to feel comfortable and be in a relaxed environment.
Course dates and times
The course will be held over 7.5 hours from 19.00 – 21.30 on Monday 20th, 27th November and 4th December 2017.
I don’t overfill courses as I want everybody to be able to ask questions and fully immerse themselves in hypnobirthing. To ensure this is the case I only teach a maximum of five couples per course. This group size allows me to get to know you all individually.
The cost is £295 per couple.
What would I get out of a group Hypnobirthing class?
Joining this group hypnobirthing course in Hampton is a great way to not only to learn all about hypnobirthing but also to meet other local expectant parents in the area. I often meet expectant parents who may be new to the area who want to meet other parents to be in the area. A group course offers you the opportunity to meet friendly faces who share the same outlook on birth as you do.
An environment where I encourage you to share your thoughts around birth with like-minded people. Many of which have heard about the benefits of hypnobirthing for Mum, Dad and baby and want to learn as much as possible.
As a class I encourage us all to meet up once all the babies have arrived for a Postnatal Reunion. This is held during the daytime in the week. An opportunity for mum, baby and of course Dad if he is free to meet and talk about your experiences of birth and early parenting.
The benefits of Hypnobirthing
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes women refer to their birth being pain free.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with hypnobirthing births.
- The need for drugs and intervention is reduced, which allows your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Hypnobirthing babies tend to show less distress during birth, are often very alert after birth and calmer babies.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
Interested in booking a hypnobirthing course? What to know more?
I offer the group hypnobirthing course in Hampton and St Margarets. I also teach private hypnobirthing courses in Hampton, Richmond, Twickenham, Isleworth, St Margarets, Kingston, Surbiton and surrounding areas. So to find out more about hypnobirthing or to book your hypnobirthing classes get in touch – i’d love to hear from you.