Summer Promotion for Group Hypnobirthing Course in Twickenham
Looking for a weekend group hypnobirthing course in Twickenham?
Hypnobirthing Mumma is delighted to offer a weekend group hypnobirthing course in Twickenham this summer. Held within the tranquil space that is The Heart. Regularly the cost of a group course is £295. As a summer promotion this course is priced at £200 per couple.
My reasons for using the Heart is that I’ve had the pleasure of spending time here myself whilst undertaking the British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Course at The Heart. I found it a truly relaxing space away from the hustle and bustle of life.
Course dates and times
I don’t overfill courses as I want everybody to be able to ask questions and fully immerse themselves in hypnobirthing. To ensure this is the case I only teach a maximum of five couples per course. This group size allows me to get to know you all individually.
What would I get out of a group Hypnobirthing class?
This group hypnobirthing course in Twickenham is a 10 hour modern approach to antenatal education. A great way to learn all about hypnobirthing and also to meet other local expectant parents in the area. I often meet expectant parents who may be new to the area wanting to meet local parents in the area. A group course offers you the opportunity to meet friendly faces who share the same outlook on birth as you do.
An environment where I encourage you to share your thoughts around birth with like-minded people. Many of which have heard about the benefits of hypnobirthing for Mum, Dad and baby and want to learn as much as possible.
As a class I encourage us all to meet up once all the babies have arrived for a Postnatal Reunion. This is held during the daytime in the week. An opportunity for mum, baby and of course Dad if he is free to meet and talk about your experiences of birth and early parenting.
The benefits of Hypnobirthing
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes women refer to their birth being pain free.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with hypnobirthing births.
- The need for drugs and intervention is reduced, which allows your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Hypnobirthing babies tend to show less distress during birth, are often very alert after birth and calmer babies.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
- Hypnobirthing gives you a voice to ensure you are an active part of any decision that need to be made during labour.
Interested in booking a hypnobirthing course? What to know more?
I offer weekday group hypnobirthing course at Gymboree, St Margaret’s as well as weekend courses at The Heart, Twickenham.
I teach private hypnobirthing courses in Hampton, Isleworth, Kew, Kingston, Richmond, St Margaret’s, Surbiton, Sunbury, Teddington, Twickenham, Whitton and surrounding areas.
Pregnant at the same time as a good friend? I offer the regular group course price of £295 for 2 or more couples but in the comfort of your own home.