Birth Doula Support
As a Doula my aim is for you to feel supported and empowered to enable you to make informed decisions during pregnancy and labour. I want you to feel cared for and nurtured from the support I offer before and after the arrival of your baby or in some cases babies.
I believe there is a doula out there for everybody you just need to find the right one for you. I welcome prospective clients to meet with me to find out more about the support I can offer you. This also allows you to get a feel for me and to find out if i’m the right fit for you.
Continuity of Care
As your Doula I can offer you continuity of care throughout your pregnancy and after the birth. I am always at the end of the phone as your doula and I offer the following as part of my package.
- I am on call for you for 4 weeks normally this is 38 – 42 weeks 24 hours a day.
- I offer 2 antenatal appointments in the comfort of your own home with you and your birth partner. In these sessions we can discuss any fears, worries and hopes for your labour. We can look at birth proposals and I can also attend appointments with you.
- I will be there to support you when birth day arrives. Helping you to achieve the best birth experience, protecting your space and giving you any support and reassurance that you need.
- I will stay with you after birth until you need me to. Making sure you’re happy with your feeding choices, have eaten and feeling comfortable.
- One postnatal visit in your home to ensure you’re doing okay, debrief your birth and answer any questions you may have.
As part of the package above I also offer an enhanced package which includes a private hypnobirthing course of either 4 or 10 hours at a reduced rate.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far I’d love for you to get in touch so we can discuss how I can help you during pregnancy and birth.